Monday 2 January 2012

Drafting Of Ancillary Product.

This is the film poster for 'Kill List'. It is set out in the quad form and has influenced my own film poster for my film 'TimeShift'. My main image is of my main character's eyes with smoke going over his eyes. Although it is very effective, it didn't really relate to the film title 'TimeShift', so therefore by looking at this poster, I like the idea of fading the main image a little and putting something else in the background. This relates to the main idea of time. The use of the fade will be the idea of time and how the two images are seperated by it. My font also reflects the title and mainly the first part of it, 'Time'. It looks worn away and eroded over time reflecting my characters personality and lifestyle as he has eroded over time etc.



No comments:

Post a Comment